S.H.I.E.L.D. CoC Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.H.I.E.L.D. CoC Clan Forum

A place for clan members to meet, communicate and discuss items. Also a good place to store regularly shared info and interact in general.

4 posters

High Density Bases or Low Density Bases

Derf
    Derf

High Density Bases or Low Density Bases Empty High Density Bases or Low Density Bases

Post by Derf Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Low density, spread out buildings to make troop placement more difficult and run the clock down, or high density, clumped up buildings to have everything covered by as many defenses as possible?
    Phil Coulson
    Phil Coulson
    Admin

High Density Bases or Low Density Bases Empty Re: High Density Bases or Low Density Bases

Post by Phil Coulson Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Great question. I usually go with dense with the logic that while a building or wall is being destroyed, there will be more defensive buildings attacking if they're closer together. I've not tested that logic but definitely gravitate that way.
    amoma-dxb
    amoma-dxb

High Density Bases or Low Density Bases Empty Re: High Density Bases or Low Density Bases

Post by amoma-dxb Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Does anyone have good examples of maxed out TH 8?
    I'd like to see a few examples of what I should be working towards. Smile
    NEO
    NEO

Post by NEO Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:33 am

Sorry phil, i think the best way to defense is By making a far  destiny between building and defender.. to reduce the attacking time, so that we can defend th till time over
    And also, don't think about loot, use every buildings exept th as a shield outside walls . Th is the most important think to save
    Phil Coulson
    Phil Coulson
    Admin

Post by Phil Coulson Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

NEO wrote:Sorry phil, i think the best way to defense is By making a far  destiny between building and defender.. to reduce the attacking time, so that we can defend th till time over
    And also, don't think about loot, use every buildings exept th as a shield outside walls . Th is the most important think to save

It depends on if you're going for trophies or loot.  Farming bases vs. defense bases.  Farming bases keep the TH outside of the walls which draws attacks that don't take loot.  For war, or if you want to build trophies, you protect the town hall.  I've found that bases that try to protect loot and trophies (some call them hybrid bases) usual fail at doing both.  Learned that the hard way in mid-TH7 or so.

Emma, you can look at my (Joe's) base which is maxed at TH8. I'm using a farming layout. 99% of attacks on my base only destroy the TH and leave my loot alone. Makes for faster development.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:02 am